24 December 2008

Money Talks

Money talks yeah? Everything in this world needs money.

My first unexpected pay from unexpected client. When I was in DUN for a function, there's a guy who approached me to take his photo. Then he gave me his name card. To my surprised, he is a General Manager to a company. He called me to ask for the photo and gave me...

Then..I do not know why I am so engrossed with trying to win RM250 000 from Reader's Digest although I know I have a super slim chance of winning. My dad who is a subscriber to Reader's Digest for 20 years, has never win anything from RD. Hahaha! See...in a year I receive tonnes of promotional materials plus the contest invitation forms from RD...Well...it's all about the money right?

Since Christmas is near, I'm thinking of taking care of my diet. So I bought this book for tips. Heheh..i hope it's worth it.

Merry Christmas everyone. Today, our company declared 1/2 day work. I do not when will I be back for blogging. I'm taking a long holiday after a year's work.

11 Reptozian Messages:

Kay Leaf said...

If you slim jor let me know ya~ I want to try also~ Haha~

Wish you merry merry christmas & a wonderful happy new year 2009~

May joy and laughter be with you all the times.

~*Cheers*~

khairul onggon said...

engkah gambar2/crita best2 lepas tok..willie.. merry christmas.. jgn lupa

Ssembonge said...

Enjoy the break.

Yatie SawaNiLa said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year and good luck for you diet planning

Audio said...

Haha I've been crazy ngisik all the Reader's Digest contest dolok marek when I was still in Msia but never win ekeke..

Anyway, Merry Christmas and haf a peasant holiday!~ XD

Hamidah Mohamad said...

First, I'd like to say life is not all about money. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2009 to you and family.Enjoy your holidays.

the donG said...

Wow! Enjoy the holiday season.

Happy holidays!

AngeL BeaR said...

merry christmas!

clickmind said...

merry xmas to you! =)

Desmond said...

Merry Christmas Willie - hope you get everything fixed before year end :) these money rolling in especially from Reader's Digest will make a good start :) I also recieved these funny marketing gimmicks from the RD team...

Willie said...

KayLeaf > already lost a few pounds, but donno whether can lose some more.

Khairul > boleh saja.

Ssembonge & Yatie> Thanks.

Audio> nang susah, walaupun kita rajin.

Hamidah > money is something. Hehehe

The Dong, clickmind & Angel > thanks!

Desmond > Promotions from RD never stops!