23 May 2009

Candid Shots

One thing I notice about photography is, candid photos are the best. People usually show their real facial expressions and they pose well. These are some of the candid shots I took. What do you guys think?
(In the photo above I chose this subject, who was answering a phone call and at the same time, I chose her because she was standing in front of a blank wall, which can be a good background. When she saw me, she was trying to run away, that's why her pose was like that)
(This guy was on his way down the stairs and he was calling someone downstairs. I photoshop this photo by putting a light behind his head. It was not a natural light)
(In this photo, the lady was doing shooting too. I took her photo while she was walking from the walkway. I find the background is interesting so, I took her photo. On top of that, I think this lady is photogenic. The camera sure love her)

14 Reptozian Messages:

amieyalen said...

I so much love candid photos... but I tak suka org candid photos of me... LOL

by the way, the first photo,I love it... Nice picture...

Ivy Metaga said...

kmk pun suka gambar candid, so natural dan the moment tak akan berulang2 lagi kan hihi..

love candid shots...tapi..

aiyaaakkk..plz jgn candid kmk hahahaha...

Bb Hussain said...

I like candid photos too and sometimes I think I look good in candid photos..Hehhe ..perasan..

erolnukman said...

yalah..
best bah ambik gambar candid..tp agak susah juak nak carik candid yg benar2 menarik..

Kay Leaf said...

Nice~!!!

C.Alv.B said...

I agree..candid photo is the best

Ai Shiang said...

They are all very nice, Willie. Were they taken with 50mm or other prime lens?

Ms Tikot said...

I like photo no 1. So natural...

blinkky said...

yup, look so real to me =)

SiMpleSmArtErMe said...

Nice..!!

Jacob Yap said...

Nice shots! I like the 1st 1..

Willie said...

Amiey > Next time, I candid shot u. I'm sure you'll love it. U know y? Because I don't take silly photos of people. I will take it, when they are happy only.

IvyMetaga > If i see u, u pun sik terlepas. Hahaha

BBhussain> Sure u look good in candid. No worries!

Erolnukman > Benar padah kitak.

KayLeaf > Thanks!

CalVB > Do u want some? Hahaha I take yours...

AiShiang > I just used the Kit Lense 18-55mm.

MsTikot > Really? Thanks.

Blinkky > Thanks

SimpleSmarterMe > Thanks.

Jacob > Heheh...thanks.

Fariena said...

i love candid photo too!

Willie said...

Fariena > U do?