26 May 2009

What's New In Kuching & Kampung

What's new? well..first, my parents were given a new dog. A play dog they call it. The fur is thick. Very cute...but I forgot to ask my mom it's name. Looking forward to go back to kampung this weekend.
Then, we found this new steamboat open air restaurant "Hollywood Cafe" Which is located at 4th mile, opposite Boulevard. They said no pork, but I doubt that it is halal. The price? RM18 per head excluding drinks. Seventy over choices of food and they look fresh.

(Other than steamboat, they have fried food, a la carte style)
(See over there, people are enjoying their food)
(This is the view outside Hollywood Cafe)
(But then, since i was not into steambot that night, I just ordered this cripsy mee. Hehehe)

22 Reptozian Messages:

cyril said...

that is a foreign breed dog right??

Bb Hussain said...

i like crispy mee..now u made me hungry..heheh..

Willie said...

Cyril > yup. They got it for free because the previous onwner left Kuching.

BbHussain > Crispy mee is one of my favourite but only when i'm not that hungry. If i'm very hungry, I'll go for something else.

amieyalen said...

That crispy mee look yummy eyh... Im hungry now.... :D

Big Momma said...

cutenya asuk ya....!!!!

Willie said...

AmieyAlen > Ha tonight, you go to a stall and order one crispy mee...hehe

BigMomma > Rasa maok dipulas pulas kan?

Ai Shiang said...

the tomato crispy noodles is making me hungry. I remember my mom used to buy them from a hawker store near that cinema, hmm, cannot recall the name of that cinema anymore. It's somewhere near Kuching High School or Tin & Tin supermarket. Yum yum!

Mei Teng said...

The crispy mee looks mighty delicious..yum!

At RM18 per pax is very reasonable.

Kris and Nadia said...

cute that dog :) emm.. i think i wanna visit Kuching someday :) ada yg best ka sana?

Ivy Metaga said...

mi tu macam sedap jak, lamak dah sik makan ya hehehe..

Sumuk said...

The mee looks wicked! Yumm!!

blinkky said...

The restaurant looks very peaceful. I'm sure you enjoy your Crispy mee =)

Ayie said...

I miss eating crispy noodles, now I'm thinking of making one these days.

Cute dog! Cozy place!

Thanks for checking my blog, very much appreciated.

Samantha said...

How's the gravy of your crispy tomato noodles? I'm very picky about sacues Willie ;)

Willie said...

AiShiang > Maybe it is near the Sunny Hill School.

MeiTeng > Oh? it's reasonable? Maybe lah kan?

Kris & Nadia > Please pay us a visit. We'll sure you like it. Just give me a call yeah? Can be your photographer while you are here.

IvyMetaga > Lepas ni, lepas kerja u terus order satu. K?

Sumuk > It will definitely satisfy you. Hehehe

blinkky > not really peaceful actually because it's by the road side.

Hi Ayie. No problem. Love your blog.

Willie said...

Samantha > hahaha....so you love anything with sauce?

lvynana said...

Lum cuba gik tempat baru ya, tp air nya nampak menarik jak.

Willie said...

Ivynana > Boleh cuba bah...kelak report in your blog. Hehehe

HoneyBUZZin said...

I love the laksa kuching at Tabuan Jaya...ada kerang ooo...yummy yummy

Willie said...

HoneyBuzzin > Eh! Sama kita...aku pun suka laksa sia. Ada kerang dan besar!

Ayie said...

Thanks, I'm honored. =)

Willie said...

Ayie > you're welcome.