29 June 2009

The Angry Decepticon - Sideways

I have never feel more blessed than having a child like Aaron. Since baby, we didn't have much problem in taking care of him. Even at the age of 2 years plus, he is not really naughty. His behaviour is just like a normal boy. What I am thankful is that, he doesn't watch cartoons too much, he keeps his toys well (unbroken, though he has it for a long time) and very helpful to his daddy when it comes to house chores.

Recently, I discovered that he begins to show feelings of dislike when things go wrong. He will say "See Daddy!" if i make emergency break, he will say "Daddy don't say, not good for you!" if I accidentally swear, and finally "Daddy! don't take photo!" if I take his photo at the wrong time. See the photos below, to show how he dislikes his photo taken. Hahaha
(Daddy...don't take photo!)
(I don't want daddy!)

Oh yeah! The transformers fever is still on. While shopping for groceries at Boulevard Supermarket, I saw a biscuit using transformers items to boost its sales. If i'm not mistaken, it was the Munchy biscuit. Now, people really make use of transformers to increase profit yeah? Maybe i should sell my photography business using transformers too...Hahahah...I will ask people to pose like a tranformer or I will buy Bumblebee live-sized statue and charge people to take photo with it. Hahhaa

My friend, who is still in transformer fever, bought a transformer car once again. Twice this month. Gee...he bought SideSwipe brother, the Sideways. But Sideways transformer belongs to Decepticon. See the photo below, not yet transform.
(Left : Sideswipe-autobot and Right : Sideways - decepticon)

19 Reptozian Messages:

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

hi Willie...
ah, just like my son. there's time he really did not want to pose for me or even took a together-photo. Guess what, thanx for your infos/advices here.. I did took some photos yesterday. hope the streamyx line will get better soon so I can upload the photos to my blog or FB. happy days with Aaron!!

lvynana said...

You must have been using lots of "don't" with ur son.

Borneo Falcon said...

Unfortunately, not much on both Sideways and Sideswipe shown in the movie

Willie said...

ElCynthia > Glad u use the photo tips. Can't wait to see the results.

Ivynana > Nit really. He is naturally like that. He didn't give me any headache so far and I hope to keep it that way.

BorneoFalcon > Yeah. They focus too much on the main actors.

Ms Tikot said...

cute nya your son show that face expression. Look real & natural. Bukan senang maok ambik gambar perfect mcm ya. I like it...

amieyalen said...

Tak macam marah pun yg first picture tu... tp cute la... hahahaha

Becklee said...

Aaron has a mind of his own now :-)

Merryn said...

daddy dun swear! EVER! never in front of ur kid anyway! LOL... good one there from aaron!

Si Penconteng said...

Haha. Cute la your son. Yer. Pandei remind bapak nya juak. Ehe.

Willie said...

MsTIkot > Hahaha nya tengah manas aku ambil gambar ya.

AmieyAlen > Dia tuh tak berani marah sama papa. HAhaha

Becklee > Every human does. Hahaha

Merryn > Hahaha as if u never did it accidentally.

SiPEnconteng > Hahaha..nya memang bagus.

rainfield61 said...

Because of you, I pay a little more attention to transformer. Then I discover my son is well fond of this cartoon. It was the first transformer during his last birthday. Now come his second birthday. And when we were at the supermarket, I told him to be careful, all transformers are labelled " It is Hot!!".

designationjazz said...

ha ha! transformer fever.. I just brought Daryl to watch the movie at Starcine tis morning. He loves it very much.. so excited, he said " papa, meda robot TV besai.." he meant watch the movie with big screen as he never watch cinema before..

Samantha said...

I used to follow transformers when it was made into a 3D graphic show by episode on NTV7 :)

Ai Shiang said...

willie, I have emailed you the instructions on how to enlarge photos in blogger. I hope you've received it (actually 2 emails). I sent them to your rocketmail.

Ssembonge said...

Transformers 2 craze has stared in our household.Not sure whether to go watch the movie or wait for the DVD.

cdason said...

I kep on wondering why decepticons always get the better and bigger vehicles. I think, this is the first where the Autobots get a better one.

anyway, your son is very cute.hehhe..

-cyrildason.com

Willie said...

Rainfield61 > Hahaha....then I am a good persuader.

DesignationJazz > Wa not yet dare to bring my son to watch movie. LAter he said, he's scared.

Samantha > Yeah. I remember that 3D transformer. But i don't really like it though. Hehehe


AiShiang > Thanks .Will check it out.

Ssembonge > Hahaha u guys too?

Cdason > The bad guys are always pertrait as stronger than the good guys. It's a norm. Hahaha

Ayie said...

every kid has their mood swings too, can't mess up with them

andrewNg said...

nice post on transformer 2 =P

sideswipe is still the best for mr thO!! >.<


jolt is awesome!!