04 June 2009

Gawai Festival photos and event at the Spring Kuching

It is the second day of Gawai and I need to bring my relatives around Kuching since they came all the way from Kuala Lumpur. On the first day of Gawai, it was fun. I slept late and ate a lot. I weigh myself few days ago and my weight increased by 1 Kilogramme. Uhhh!!! how I hate it very much whenever I gain weight! I guess I need to reduce my weight again. And guess what? it is not easy to lose weight. Don't you agree with me? On the second day of Gawai, The Spring was jam packed! Of course not many Dayak were there since they were celebrating Gawai in kampung, except for me. Hehehe.. I will tell you guys more about my holiday. Keep on surfing my blog yeah? in the meantime, enjoy these photos taken by me while at The Spring.




10 Reptozian Messages:

BigGirl said...

u concern about ur weight?me tooo...mkn sikit, trus gain weight..ishk

amieyalen said...

The last photo... my cousin...LOL.... welcome back Bro!!!! :D

Merryn said...

this is something nice to see! i dont get to see this in peninsula m'sia. :D thanx for sharing.

nur enjel said...

i was there too ..how come i did not see you? hehe..

Ida Athanazir said...

i was there... but dengar ajak. gik gago dgn sale Vincci :P

anyways, love our tradisional dance

Bb Hussain said...

i also hate when i put on weight..arghh..
nice pictures..

SiMpleSmArtErMe said...

I tot there is only one Hari Gawai.. But actually there is Gawai Dayak..Gawai IBAN and so on..

cyril said...

the dancers look rather young. Especially the first two photos..

Willie said...

BigGirL > Of course I am concern about my weight. Hahaha

Amiey > Your cousin? Gee..what a small world. I'm still on leave actually.

Merryn > Wah...is it rare in peninsular?

NueEnjel > Maybe we went at different time. Or u should have noticed me, since i was the only one with DSLR at that time.

Ida > what? u were there too? gee...

BbHUssein > must control our body weight ma...

SimpleSmarterme > there's only one Gawai. They call it Gawai Dayak.

Cyril > u Love them? Hehehe

Ayie said...

nice costumes!