19 June 2009

Kuching Beauties and Hotties

Last night, with a group of photographers, I took photos for Boulevard Gala Fashion Show. They have many beautiful models. I guess they should thank God for creating them with beautiful faces and bodies. Anyway, I wasn't concerned about what they wear, but more on my photo taking results. Hahahaha...bad...am I not? So here are the photos...enjoy yeah?






(This one, looks a bit like Samantha Poh ... Ahaks!)


Nice and beautiful! Whalla!!!!

33 Reptozian Messages:

norris said...

Fuh!....tercabar iman jadi cameraman mun ambik gambar2 model tok.eheehhehe...

★ whoaamello ★ said...

Hey, thanks for coming by and RYC: you're right. They do.

Si Penconteng said...

Apa yang dimodel sidak ya? Electronic gadgets ka?

Mysterious Witch said...

owh... model huh? hehe...

Erm.. she look a bit like samantha from afar, but not really on nearer shot.. hehe

Bb Hussain said...

Yup..really nice and beautiful pictures..

Willie said...

Norris > Alahai..biasa jak koh...

Whoamello > Hi! Welcome again.

Sipenconteng > Bukan. Show baju.

Mysterious > She has some Samantha's feature.

BbHussain > THanks!

Samantha said...

I see Miss Tammy Chung. My friend yo! LOL

designationjazz said...

Helo bro, u should know the lady in green right?.. She's Cassie, Mystar LG competitor last season.

Willie said...

Samantha > Oh you know her? Cool...what a small world...

DesignationJazz > Hehehe...don't know her la. sebab never watch that reality show in my whole life...

Mummy Gwen said...

Kuching has a lot of pretty girls too huh..hehe. Nice pics.

LimPek said...

not only photo beauty but the girl oso pretty ..haha

amieyalen said...

Boleh jadi my wedding photographer ni nanti... LOL

rainfield61 said...

My friend always invites me for the model photo shooting, I never go for any. I rather prefer the nature than these beautiful girls. Cool...???

blinkky said...

They're hot =)

Ayie said...

the shots are ok =)

kerapu-harimau.blogspot.com said...

Fuyooooh!!!very cun and interesting..

foongpc said...

So you are a professional photographer? Nice photos and nice models! Wearing nice clothes too! Haha!

Btw, thanks for dropping by my blog : )

Kris and Nadia said...

oiyoo.. guys will be guys... nice pics :)

Jacob Yap said...

Woah, beauties and hotties 0_0

khairul onggon said...

wow.. willie.. kacak da jak gambar ambik u... tahniah..

Marlene said...

You know when hubby told me that Sarawak is a Muslim city, I thought it's strict with women's attire. But I'm impressed how beautiful and modern the women there are. I can probably live in this place. :-)

chubskulit said...

Beautiful ladies indeed, love the one in white top..

Happy father's day!

Superman said...

nice photos...thanks for sharing. Sarawak really got hot chicks. :)

Willie said...

MummyGwen > Kuching is Heaven...hahaha

LimPek > I agree with you. By the way..thanks for your visit.

AMiey > Boleh saja.

Willie said...

rainfield61 > oh really? U must be a great man. Sometimes, i do enjoy nature photogrpahy.

blinkky > Hot hotter and hottest.

Ayie > Thanks

Kerapu > Hahaha thanks

Willie said...

Foongpc > not yet pro. just learning.

Nadia > I'm a guy..am i not? hahaha

Jacob & Khairul > Thanks.

Marlene > We are liberal and modern. Many religions exist here too.

Chubskulit & Superman > Thanks

Desmond said...

You are in heaven man!

SiMpleSmArtErMe said...

Wowww..Kuching Beauties and Hotties..!!

Nice pics captured.!!

Ivy Metaga said...

if im not mistaken, the model wearing green shirt and white short is the one who joined the mystarz LG singging contest program at tv3 this year kan..she bidayuh..

Willie said...

Desmond > Hahaha...can't really say that. I only took photos of them ma...


SimpleSmarterme > Thanks

IvyMetaga > Ya, that's what some people said.

CT NORAMIZA said...

willie, that girl in the last pic looks like someone that i know.

is she a malay girl?

Willie said...

CTNoramiza > nope.

cdason said...

Yala.. looks like Samantha Poh la.. =D
Kembang hidung Sam coz the model is pretty.. =D

-cyrildason.com