12 June 2009

Out of Service

Hi Readers,

I know there's been many readers out there waiting for my update. I'm sorry to say that I can't blog at the moment because I am on Annual leave for Gawai Celebration. I'm still in kampung / village where internet is unavailable unless I go to town.

So, sorry for not visiting your blog or reply to your comments. However, I will always keep in mind that you guys have been loyal readers of my blog. Will be back to blogging on Monday.

7 Reptozian Messages:

Merryn said...

no probe willie! we are still here when u r back! enjoy ur leave and soon.. it's MONDAY! yeay!

Kris and Nadia said...

wawawa.. sama la kita.. sya br mo aktif balik ni.. huahua.. cuti sya abis da..

designationjazz said...

he he... macam ATM mesin..."Out of Service"..

C.Alv.B said...

Enjoy ur Holiday..

Jacob Yap said...

Haha, enjoy ya.

lvynana said...

It's ok, enjoy ur holiday.

Willie said...

Thanks all