17 June 2009

Sayonara at Kuching International Airport

Hi, remember I wrote about our nephew who came all the way from Kuala Lumpur to Kuching to visit us? Well... it is time for him to go back to KL after a long break with us. How sad...because he is so adorable and cute. Just before our nephew boarded the flight to KL, his mom told us that he was attacked by a sudden fever. His mom now is having a hard time to take care of him since his father is away for outstation duty in Perak.
(My wife hugged him for the last time before he flew back to KL)

My wife and I sent him to Kuching International Airport (KIA) and as usual, I brought my DSLR along. When I was outside the airport, I saw the magnificient view of KIA. I did not want to miss the opportunity to take photos of KIA so, I quickly grabbed my DSLR and wala!!!! here are the photos. I hope you guys like them too.


Aren't they beautiful? Well, yesterday I read that KIA airstrip has extended and it can accommodate Airbus 380. A round of applause to our government. Hopefully more tourists will come to visit us in Sarawak. The land with natural beauty.

24 Reptozian Messages:

lvynana said...

wow, kacak nya gambar KIA.

Ms Tikot said...

Kacak eh... original photo or ada edit2?

Bb Hussain said...

ya lah..kacak nya gambar..

Big Momma said...

nang kacak gambar ya.... macam bukan KIA! mcm di oversea jak..

designationjazz said...

he heh! mestilah di edit2 Ms Tikot.. Mun x, x nya kacak kedak ya.. he he Reptoz, correct me if im wrong.

Willie said...

Ivynana > Thanks

MsTikot > Ada edit skit.

BbHussain > Thank u...

BigMOmma > Oversea? Wah...terrer la aku ambik gambar tok?

Willie said...

DesignationJazz > sik la. Makey DSLR memang result nya luar biasa .Editing dipolah aku sgt sedikit. Cuma naikkan contrast jak. Nak lain, semua DSLR do the work. Adjust the shutter speed, aperture dan ISO.

HoneyBUZZin said...

I like the snapshot of KIA..cantik gambar tu!

SiMpleSmArtErMe said...

Wowww....
Nice one..

Si Penconteng said...

Kacak KIA oh. Sia nang bes k begamba, espeseli waktu malam.

Willie said...

HoneyBuzzin > next time, u pula ambil gambar...best ooo...

SimpleSmarteMe > Thanks.

SiPEnconteng > Pergi time sunset gik best. Gambar tok ku ambik time sunset.

Cindy said...

Nice shot!

Ivy Metaga said...

nang kacak pic KIA ya, macam yg selalu kita tgk dalam magazine jak..

really nice =)

Merryn said...

hopefully i'll get to go to sarawak one day..

Mei Teng said...

I must say the KIA is very impressive. Good photos. Like the intense colours.

Willie said...

Cindy > Hi Thanks.

IvyMetaga > Wah! Setaraf ngan magazine? Cool....

Merryn > Give me a call if you do.

MeiTeng > Thanks!

CT NORAMIZA said...

kacak gilak gambar ya :) two thumbs up to you!

Willie said...

CtNoramiza > Thanks

Ai Shiang said...

Kuching international Airport is very very beautiful. I have not been back to Kuching since the airport has completed its renovation. Excellent photos Willie!

Marlene said...

The pictures are amazing! It's a beautiful architecture of the airport.

My hubby just said he'd been to Kuching and sailed in Kuching river.

Willie said...

AiShiang > If you do come back to kuching, maybe we can have a drink.

Marlene > A river cruise that is...you should come Marlene.

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow...nice photo of KIA. Must learn some photography tips from you lah.

Ayie said...

So it's byebye already?

that building has nice facade!

kirana said...

Wowwwww... sik sangka airport kita kacak kedak ya gilak.