26 June 2009

The Transformers Fever , Revenge of the Fallen

I guess many bloggers have watched transformers, revenge of the fallen, since its opening on 24th June 2009. It is now has become a fever and has shown many signs. Take for example,

a) Yesterday, while having lunch with a friend, he talked about transformer till the end.
b) At 12 am, midnight, I received an SMS telling me how nice the movie was. My response was, What the heck! I am sleeping man!
c) My office mate bought two transformers this month alone.
d) Transformers toys are on sale in all Petronas station and also at KFC outlets!
e) Transfomers ring tones.

Oh my goodness! It is really a transformer madness. The sales for transformers are like hot cakes today.

However, while people are in transformers madness, I was in DSLR madness. I took photo of my son. This time around, I tried something new. Playing with daylight. What I wanted was, to have one-sided brightness. Here are the results:
Thanks to Mama Belian and Cengal for telling me to use photoscape as this software really helps me to save space in my blog. I can combine 3 photos in one box. How did I do this effect? Well...here are some tips:

a) I put my son on a stool. Gave him the crackers so that he will sit still.
b) I closed all the windows with curtains but..
c) Only left the door half opened to let the light in, straight to his left body.
d) Finally, I took shots of him from the lower angle.

NEW GEAR : FUJIFILM FINEPIX F200EXR

We might think that FujiFilm is not a good brand. But let me tell you that FujiFilm is one of the best digicam. I bought one Fujifilm camera while I was in Amsterdam, Holland. I used it for two years and the results are superb! Remember, they were the ones who produce films for use to use before. Now, they have a new digicam - finepix f200EXR.


The distinctive feature of this digicam is that, it has low noise problem and with 12 megapixel. It is said that this camera can keep lowlight and higlight details well. The autopilot mode helps users to change its setting according to the environment fastly and intelligently.
Finepix F200EXR is selling in Malaysia for RM1,399.

30 Reptozian Messages:

amieyalen said...

Transformers madness... smua pun transformers... will be at cinema watching this movie today... yeehaa!!!! by the way...nice candid photos of your son... really a candid, even though you rasuah him with a keropok...kekekee

Norris said...

pakei photoscape mmg best...mun explore lagi you can do magic on your photos..i'm using it since last year...
best la you bagi tips ambik gambar pakey digicam..berkesan..tgh study ambik shot yg best...

tQ

Mysterious Witch said...

I must say that I'm one of those who got this "transformer madness" desease lately.. haha.

Si Penconteng said...

Aok, tok dah musim Transformers dah. Yalah Transformers sia sitok jak. Ehe.

Ms Tikot said...

Waahaha Transformers.... paduhal mcm ya maok ambik gambar dgn lighting yg kacak. Klk tutup pintu setengah2 mun nak ambik gambar. Tapi nang benar juak bah, & ada effect ngan gambar. Nak hor...

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

wa... sedap tu Muruku Ikan yang your son's consuming ^^.

Mei Teng said...

Am I the only person who's not crazy about Transformers? Sorry to spoil the mood...I am not a fan and wasn't impressed with the first movie. Will not be watching this one either.

Willie said...

AmieyAlen > Enjoy your movie yeah?

Norris > Single photos memang byk ambil space. So decided to use photoscape to save space.

MysteriousWitch > So what's the symptom?

Sipenconteng > Miak kecik pun suka juak.

MsTIkot > Ambik gambar perlu kreatif bah.

ElCynthia > But then, I don't really like it?

MeiTeng > Normal la. Not everybody likes it.

lvynana said...

Seonok nya ur boy makan keropok ikan.

Rose said...

everyone crazy about transformers! hahaha! I havent catch the movie but hopefully to do so soon. :p You have a wonderful week.

Merryn said...

eh, that muruku ikan sedap wei! i've not had that for two years now! i did not even watch the first transformers! @@

Big Momma said...

tunggu next week jak tengok wayang transformer.... this weekend dah fully book I guess..

blinkky said...

The movie is good. No wonder people talk so much about it =)

Samantha said...

The decepticon chick reminds me of Natasha Henstridge (correct my spelling if it's wrong hehe)in movie Species. Kinda sexy but ewww... But it makes up part of the movie's best scenes lol!

Samantha said...

The decepticon chick reminds me of Natasha Henstridge (correct my spelling if it's wrong hehe)in movie Species. Kinda sexy but ewww... But it makes up part of the movie's best scenes lol!

Mummy Gwen said...

I'll wait for my Hubs to download the movie..hehe. No chance to go to the movies already. Another great photography tips. So smart of you to trick yr son with the muruku ikan..hahaha.

Kris and Nadia said...

miahahaa.. transformer madness!!!

erolnukman said...

hohoho..best transformers baru tok..dah lah lamak cerita ya..hehehe

rainfield61 said...

It has been years I never watched any movies. You may think I am too "out".

Thanks for your tips.

Kikey Loo said...

u son is cute, i like the angel u take the pictures, is nice. :)

p/s: thanks for visiting my blog (^.^)

Marlene said...

This is the second blog which I could read about Transformers, but I'm not really interested in this kind of films.

It's good that you didn't follow the Trans-mania, hahaa! I like the second one of those small pictures. It's a real half-lighted face (whatever you call it is), it's wonderful!

Oh, you went to Holland to buy the camera?

chubskulit said...

Off topic, just a quick visit...

Just want to express my gratitude to all of you who offers such a strong support to my family, with your prayers and encouraging words it lighten up the burdens we are feeling. We will be flying tonight going to the Philippines to attend to my brother's funeral.

Please include us in your prayers especially my children, for them not to catch the h1n1 virus that is going around the country. Thank you all once again!

Ai Shiang said...

I watched the 1st transformers. Not too bad. The second one, though, through reviews the critic said "nothing meet the eye".

But I believe "The Hangover" and "UP" are rated 4 stars and 5 stars respectively. If you've watched "Very Bad Things" you will love The Hangover. I think these 2 movies are the best rated this season. I am waiting for the DVDs to be released.

PS: how much does it cost these days to watch movies at the cinema?

cdason said...

I dont get it why everyone is so nuts about transformers.

Even though I do love the movie, but its not the same like the cartoon. Nonetheless, I still am a big fan of the transformers, and well... I love the movie =D

-cyrildason.com

Bujang jegak seimpang impang said...

lupak sigek bos...keta ku dah join sidak autobot pas nangga crita ya....hahahaha...le....pake photoshop dapat juak molah photo thread camya....

Willie said...

Ivynana > Nowdays, nya pandai memilih keropok.

Rose > Thanks. Tell me if u watched the movie yeah? I heard in Kuching, the ticket was fully booked.

Merryn > Not many ladies love transformers, including my wife. Hahaha!

Big Momma > Biar lambat, asalkan tengok bah. Hehehe

Blinkky > Have u watched it? Must be great right?

Willie said...

Samantha > Hehehe...must be hot!

MummyGwen > It ain't easy to take his photo anyway. Hahaha

Nadia > Oh yes! Really mad! Hahaha

Erolnukman > Dari kartun dulok, memang org suka tengok. Ku gi kecik dulok, suka tengok transformers. Hehehe

Rainfield61 > Ahaks!

KikeyLoo > Thanks!

Willie said...

Marlene > Hahah...u do read all that I have written yeah. I was working in Holland before. So bought the camera there at the airport.

Chubskulit > We'll pray for you.

AiShiang > Normal Rm8. Ladies Night RM6, Moie Day Rm5.

Cyril > Transformers is still no doubt, nice to watch right?

CondreY > Hahaha...transform gik ur car?

kirana said...

Dah nanga Transformers. Belalak, mok nanga gik kelak!

Ayie said...

fujifilm is a good brand...long in the business

haven't watched transformers....no time been busy all week