27 July 2009

Cosvention In Boulevard. Kuching Sarawak

Cosplay? I think this term is not known by many bloggers because I noticed that, many of my readers do not know about Animax since, I do not see any posting about Animax in their blogs. This week, my blog will be dedicated for Cosvention because I am an Animax lover. All my robots will be posted in my robotzone.blogspot.com. You will see many photos of the event. But if I have extra time, I will post other things too.

Okay, enough said for now, in case someone already fall asleep...hahahah...here are some photos I took on the cartoon characters display.
Continue...anyway, Cosplay is a short form for Costume Roleplay. Cosplay is usually about Japanese cartoon characters. This year, cosvention is held at Boulevard Mall, Kuching, mainly organised by Swinburne Anime and Mangga Society (Sams) and other sponsors.
Unfortunately, I could not get the photos of anybody wearing Cartoon costumes at the time I was there. I heard that it was only during a certain period. This makes the event was a bit dull. Unlike the cosvention in Singapore, you can see people wearing different costumes almost all the time during the event. Kids and adults can take photos with them.


One thing for sure, the Japanese love to portray Japanese women as super sexy.

As I observed the animax characters, I noticed that many cartoon characters wear short / mini skirts. At first I thought it was their imaginations. But if you go to Japan and observe the school girls, you will see that, schoolchildren wear short skirts to school. Some of them even role the skirts shorter.

Do not ask me about their religion because majority of them have none. They only have a culture (according to my friend, Mr Adruce). Short skirts are everywhere. Basically, the girls will wear some sort of sailor look alike dress. It's legal and it's their official school uniform.

26 Reptozian Messages:

Mei Teng said...

Wow..cool looking characters. I like the shots.

I am one of those people who have no idea what Animax's all about...hehe.

cyrildason said...

Biasalah..Jap girls are sexy ba.. =D

Will go to Boulevard tomorrow to chech these things out.

-cyrildason.com

Kris and Nadia said...

aikk.. yah meh?? emmm, i think japan girls nda la bgtu sexy, itu dorg pya fantasy ja tu, dorg mau mcm tu.. :) hihi..

designationjazz said...

Hmmm... sexy sexy... Anyway i'm one of the animax fan, My favourite; Final Fantasy VII-Advent Children. Love the fighting skills and sexy too ha ha!!

Ivy Metaga said...

nice pictures and sexy sexy ....=)

lvynana said...

I'm an ex-animax lover, now no time already :(

Willie said...

MeiTeng > Hahah...now u know right?

Cyril > Yeah...check it out bro!

Kris & Nadia > Diorang memang kuat berfantasi.

Designation Jazz > I love Final Fantasy too.

Ivy > Memang sexy bah.

Ivynana > Ex? aduhai...kesian...

AmirFX said...

I like certain animax jak.. Maybe byk juak lah.. Sik ingt. Paling feveret is One Piece and Keroro Gunso.

ladyviral said...

I swear Japanese animation drawers makes girls all sexy and give a lot of people the wrong idea hahaa.. Though of course their pretty ones are pretty, but their normal ones, are really simple looking. Guess it is like everyone! But big round eyes, sexy body haha.

Good shots... I love animes.. and I see you captured Fate/Stay Night's Saber too.

nur enjel said...

seksi na juak patung no 2 ya ?? :)

ladyviral said...

Yes that is their school uniform! Sexy uniforms! Ohh la la! lol.

SEN said...

org jepun dgn patung2 nya nang sexy heheh..pakaian kdak ya diapply rah kindergarten jak mun d msia tok heheh..

CT NORAMIZA said...

nice shot la bro :)

Merryn said...

i know a guy who fantisies about these girls!!!

Willie said...

AmirFX > Ku pun sik la minat gilak semua kartun animax. Hehehe

LadyViral > I love that story - fate stay night. I downloaded the whole episode.

NurEnjel > Menjolok mata kan?

Sen > Aok benar.

CtNoramiza > Thanks

Merryn > Ur husband? Just kidding.

Jacob Yap said...

Willie, this is so cool! Can I have the photos of them? My cousin would like them very much. Email me at jacob2lame@gmail.com if you're ok with it. Cheers ;)

C.Alv.B said...

Emm.. no wonder my sister love animax.. hehehee

Willie said...

Jacob > Kindly click on the images to enlarge it and save in your pc. You have my permission.

Willie said...

CalVb Your sister? I thought your brother. Hehehe

Krisno said...

hmmm..nice sexy toys..

foongpc said...

I think I know more about Cosway than Cosplay! Haha! Not a fan of animax, but it's quite interesting : )

Samantha said...

If only Japanese school girls all looked as good as anime figurines yea? ;) ;)

betchai said...

count me in to the list who do not know about cosplay and animax. these are cool photos, and thanks for making us know something and learn about cosvention and animax.

Willie said...

Krisno > Hahahah.

FoongPc > I used to buy stuff from Cosway. Hahah

Samantha > I wish!

betchai > Oh yes! Now u know it right?

suezensuzanna said...

owh..cosplay..yeah...dulu slalu ada cosplay at my uni...:)..for me..its interesting lah:)

Ayie said...

that's azuka soryu langley on top then one from another anime i watche din which i can't remember her name =)

i like jap girls, they are cute