13 July 2009

Kpg Plaman Baki Orchard, Serian

Last weekend, I spent a night at my parents orchard in kpg Plaman Baki. I woke up early the next day and found my mom was already feeding her dogs and other animals. Since it was fresh and a good Saturday, I decided to take a photo of all the flowers I can find at the orchard to be posted here. Too bad, the durian trees have not bear any fruits yet. I can't wait for the durian season, so that I can eat them as much as i want. Hehehe

(This are actually chillies)
(These are pumpkin leaves and flowers . Fresh)


(The famous Bunga Raya, rarely found in Kuching nowdays)

27 Reptozian Messages:

lvynana said...

gambar chillies ya nampak nyaman.

Titil said...

Laaa. Paduhal dalam 2nd photo ya cili. Ingatkan tek ceri ka apa. Ehe.

designationjazz said...

hmmm.. waan bit that chilli!! :-)

Mei Teng said...

The red chillies looked like red cherries. I have seen cili padis but not something like this.

Why is the Bunga Raya rare in Kuching these days? They don't grow much over there?

We have a hibiscus park here where there are lotsa of bunga raya.

Ivy Metaga said...

all the pictures..i love it..;)

journey adventure said...

willie, next time invite me if you go shooting...

Willie said...

Ivynana > Namapk? Mun makan, sure nyaman pok.

Titil > surprise surprise!

DesignationJazz > Go back to kampung la. Hahaha

MeiTeng > No. because people find it less attractive nowdays and they palnt it less.

IvyMetaga > THanks.

Journey > Sure. No problem.

C.Alv.B said...

Wow.. Its look so beautiful..

erolnukman said...

waaa..kacak gambar dlm tok..ko da flickr x?

lina said...

The red are so vivid!

Willie said...

CalvB > Thanks.

Erolnukman > Ada pok.

Lina > Yeah? Nice right?

[h]einsen said...

laaa..cili kah..?kedak manis2 jak rupa cili ya heheh..

erolnukman said...

apa flickr kau?

amieyalen said...

Nice close-up pictures bro... like it a lot!!!! :)

khairul onggon said...

willie, lain kali ku mok singgah sia juak.. hehehe.. siney kpg ya? dekat ngan kpg Hilir juakkah?

rainfield61 said...

Your chili is odd in shape, but should be as hot as chili padi.

SiMpleSmArtErMe said...

wahhh...so nice..
..ape best kat serian??...

Krisno said...

Nice shots...

eynda said...

Speechless tengok ur photos:-)

Pete said...

Nice orchard you have there. I heard the round chillies are very hot, is that true?

foongpc said...

Beautiful photos! How come not durian season yet? Over here in KL, have been eating durians for quite some time already. Yummy!! : )

cyrildason said...

Looks nice bro, but did you digital macro it? I think it would look nicer if you could really see the 'urat-urat' bunga.

-cyrildason.com

Willie said...

Heinsen > Hahaha air yg tenang jgn disangka tiada buaya. Ini kan pula cili pedas, jgn disangka tak pedas. Hahaha

Erolnukman > http://www.flickr.com/photos/reptoz

Amiey > THanks.

Khairul > Jauh eh. Opposite kpg taee.

Rainfield61 > Yup. Hot as cili padi.

SimpleSmarterMe > Pasar tamu. buah buahan dan gerai gerai. Hehehe

FoongPc > I guess it is a bit slow here. Hehehe

Cyril > I'm using the standard lense. If i want to do that, i need to purchase a macro lense. But i am not really into macro. Hehehe

Diane C. said...

Hi Willie, I enjoyed seeing the beautiful plants that grow at your parents orchard. Great Photos!

ryliej said...

Oh my what a collection of beauties. Got some too in my page..

Willie said...

DianeC > Thanks.

Ryliej > I saw them

Ayie said...

that's a nice sidetrip, having been surrounded byt nature is really relaxing.