08 July 2009

Nadia's Award and Bowling Competition

Hi Nadia of Sabah,

Thanks for the award you have given me. Of course, I am a true supporter of your blog as you always support my blog too. Your present is very much felt everytime you leave a comment on my comment box. I will put this award on my sidebar later.
Well... I was approached by two beautiful ladies on Monday. They told me that, our company is organising a bowling competition soon. It is our club activity. When i heard about it, I quickly checked out my bowling stuff.

I was indeed active in Bowling since two years ago. But then, due to work commitment, I stopped. But now, i think i should start practicing again. A lot of people think, to play bowling, you do not need to buy your own equipment. However, I think, if you are serious in paying bowling, you need everything to be custom-made for yourself in order to get good shots. Here are my stuff that I have to clean to prepare for the upcoming competition.
(My bowling bag. Too bad, it can only fit one bowling ball. The one that can fit two bowling ball cost around RM200 plus)
(This is my first bowling ball. When I first started to bowl, I use this ball because it is designed for straight throw. Managed to master the straight bowl well but now, I am using another style of throw. This ball cost aroun RM200)
(This is my second ball. It is called as a reactive ball. I bought it for RM300 plus. This ball is design for swing throw - play hooked. I am still learning this technique and the truth is, my ball always miss the pin or "masuk longkang" ...ahahha...good pretty bad scores with this technique)
(Ahhh...last but not least, my precious bowling shoes...cost around Rm100 plus. Still white and shiny!)

Well guys, please pray for me thatI will win. Looks like, I have to find my sifoo again for practice.

20 Reptozian Messages:

CT NORAMIZA said...

wish u all the best, friend!

Yatie SawaNiLa said...

fuh dah lama tak main bowling nih.....

amieyalen said...

Lama dah tak main boling,.. that day, photo shoots... later, boling pula la? hahahahahaha anyway, good luck!!!! :)

Willie said...

CtNoramiza > Thanks.

Yatie > Hahaha...mesti keras dah tangan tu.

Amiey > Hahaha...can do many things ma...

Si Penconteng said...

Waiseh. Minat main boling duhal eh. Lengkap suma aksesori. Besnya.

Bb Hussain said...

i main bowling once a while n always masuk longkang la..hehehhe

ladyviral said...

Good luck on your bowling competition!

I never knew how to play... :P. I can't even hold the ball right haha.

Ivy Metaga said...

kmk sik pande main bowling hahahaha

AmirFX said...

Wish all the luck.. Lamak juak dah sik men boling..

Rose said...

Good luck in the bowling competition!!! i guess once you start bowling and get used to the alley, you will be back to the same standard as you were 2 years ago!!

All the best!

ahlost said...

I still keep my first bowling ball too *LOL*

Ms Tikot said...

Wah, best eh. Main boling.

designationjazz said...

ha ha! Bowling.. hmmmm... can't recall when both of us played the so called last game at Crystal bowling.. my interest is fading nowadays..

rainfield61 said...

You looked so serious, yes, look"ed" so serious with the equipment. Hopefully you will be the best when you look serious again. lol.

khairul onggon said...

wah... nang minat menalah tok... best of luck willie.. mun menang jgn lupak open table hehehe...

Krisno said...

so long didn't touch the bawling ball...

Ayie said...

used to bowl back then but no time to do that here anymore =)

Willie said...

SiPEnconteng > Blom lengkap lagi ya. Yg lain mahal gila...

BbHussain > Lately my balls pun selalu masuk longkang. Lost the skills.

LadyViral > Thanks. It takes time to learn.

IvyMetaga > Boling padang pandey?

AmirFx > Lenkali kita sama sama main bowling?

Rose > I am thinking of going back to straight ball.

ahLost > Why don't u play?

MsTikot > jom? Len kali kita main?

DesignationJazz > Yeah...i remember u were semangat until u want Daryl to bowl too...hehehe

Rainfield61 > Hahaha...yeah...i'm not that serious anymore i guess.

Khairul > Aku golengkan table ya sekali kelak. Hahahah

Krisno > hahaha...dah syok ngan kamera kah?

Ayie > Busy taking care of kids huh?

Audio said...

Fuhhhh!~..
complete jak eh eheh. Aku lamak juak sik main bowling tok. Klak laa boleh la kita ilek2 mbak dak bloggers main bowling willie hoh XD

Ayie said...

oh no kids yet, just taking care of my hubs =) works and blogging =)

bowling here is quite expensive too