30 July 2009

Seeing Yellow from Digital Camera Magazine

Bored of Animax figurines?

Anyway, yesterday I checked my Nuffnang account and saw super many visitors. Extraordinary numbers! just because of Anime figurines. But a few left comments. Hehehe...

So, I decided to post something different today.

The mission for this month for Digital Camera is Seeing Yellow. I do not know why I suddenly wanted to join the contest. The prize will be a camera backpack. I know I have a slim chance of winning since there are many good photographers in Malaysia. But in the spirit of 1Malaysia (apa kaitannya? ) I submitted my photo last Monday. I will just keep my fingers cross.
Since I don't think I will win, this is the only photo I submitted. It ain't easy to find yellow stuff around unless you work with DiGi. Hahahahaha.. So, in case my photo will not be published, I will let the bloggers see it. Kui kui kui
Enjoy!

14 Reptozian Messages:

Bb Hussain said...

Good la u've submitted it..Who knows that you are lucky kan..

designationjazz said...

i only know 1 thing...the 'yellow submarine' song ha ha!

betchai said...

good luck, at least you tried, and that is a wonderful portrait picture with yellow background.

Ayie said...

goodluck!

Willie said...

BbHussain > Yo lo...nervous gak

Designation > Never heard about it. Hahaha

betchai > Thanks

Ayie > Thanks

Mei Teng said...

Nice colour contrast in the paneled doors.

Norris said...

hmm.....mun dpt nangga lebih ke hujung lagi cantik kot...ehehehe...

ahlost said...

All the best willie :)

cyrildason said...

what's this competition about? Looks interesting * browsing for a yellow photograph*

-cyrildason.com

rainfield61 said...

If you don't have the luck, nuffnang will give you the amount.

Willie said...

Mei Teng > THanks.

Norris > Di hujung ya ada objek yg sik bagus. berterabur brg di ujung ya.

AhLost > Thanks

Cyril > Yes. Yellow photograph.

Rainfield61 > Hahaha...they give me so little.

Titil said...

Wah! Bes ehhh. Mok join!

Krisno said...

hopefuly win a camera bag pack..

Marlene said...

Hey, you're also a good photographer and you have all the chances to win. Keep us posted about the contest.