07 July 2009

My Reservation on Vee Rubber

When it comes to changing tyres, I will always have a headache because of it cost a lot of money. You guys might notice that tyres are expensive now days. Tyre prices are increasing yearly. But, because of tight budget, last year I decided to purchase Vee Rubber brand. If i'm not mistaken, it's a Thailand made tyre. Correct me if I am wrong.
I regret it so much now because this Vee Rubber tyre is the most problematic tyre I ever purchased. There are three major problems I discovered when using this brand.

a) My ride become bumpy. I think the tyre might have expanded unevenly due to heat.
b) It produces unpleasant loud noise.
c) It lost its grips when going through water. Very dangerous because it can cause accident.

However, I have to bear with these effects since the tyres are still considered new. My advice to all potential buyers, try not to purchase Vee Rubber brand.

19 Reptozian Messages:

amieyalen said...

C? very dangerous... have you changed it? you better do it..huhuhuhuh

Norris said...

i suggest continental tyres..ehehehe..mahal sikit tapi smooth..xda bunyi..lantak air pun bagus..tak lari...
ini tauke tayar cakap la..i'm still use the original brand 4 my car...kalau dah budget tahan saja hati dan telinga bro...janji kereta jalan sampai tempat kerja...
ehehehe...syukur dari takda tayar atau kereta...

Mahirah Kamaludin said...

i never heard that brand. out dated pasal kereta2 ni kot. tp dengar cerita mcm bahaya. u better change it ;)

Bb Hussain said...

i just changed my car tyres..i don't remember the brand..hehhe..coz my brother choose it for me..my ride also become bumpy..i hate that..

chegu carol said...

yes car tyres always burn a big hole on my pocket but since i travel quite a lot using my car, i have to ensure im using good tyres for safety purpose.

btw, never heard of vee brand before :)

Willie said...

Amiey > Not yet. Still manageable.

Norris > Ya betui. tapi tu ler, budget bah katakan. Continental memang expensive.

Mahirah > In planning.

BBhussain > Cuba check. Maybe the same brand. Hahhaa

CheguCarol > I don't travel far, that's why i can still use that tyre. Since u never heard about the brand, means, it is really bad...hahaha

foongpc said...

I have never used this brand of tyres before. Usually go for Goodyear tyres. Thanks for the advice! : )

Mei Teng said...

I have never heard of this Vee brand. Yeah, changing tyres is an expensive thing to do.

erolnukman said...

bahaya juak owh..yalah aku mun nak nukar biarlah nak mahal sikit pun sikpalah asal kualiti ok..
setakat tok aku selesa makey silverstone..

CT NORAMIZA said...

change to a new tyre??? sgt memeningkan, we'll change our tyre tomorrow, thanks 4 ur advice.

1 tyre will cost us around 175, 4 tyres aaaaa matila...

Cath J said...

Ayooooo.... I will bare this in mind... thank you for sharing!!

Willie said...

FoongPc > You're welcome.

MeiTeng > It's the last thing that we want to change on cars. Hahaha

Erolnukman > Hmm..silverstone kira okay juak.

CtNoramiza > hahaha...u know what i mean right?

Cath_J > Hehehe...yup. Choose a better tyre.

Si Penconteng said...

Bok penah kamek nengar tayar Vee tok eh.

designationjazz said...

hah! my Yamaha ego used this tyres but now changed to VIVA. I suggest U buy a new set of tyres if u hv the budget now. Im using FALKEN Ziex tyres. Good grip, no bumpy ride and better handling in wet and dry road. For extra comfort, use Nitrogen gas. Phillipines made tyres like Kelly Tyres are also good.

betchai said...

i have not heard about his brand, maybe they are not sold here.

Krisno said...

No comment..coz i never use Thailand made...but it's remind me of the song title "Made In Thailand" during the 80's he he he...

Willie said...

SiPEnconteng > Uih? Ya kah?

DesignationJazz > Planning to buy a new one. Maybe Dunlop. Because my other car use dunlop and it's very comfortable.

Betchai > Now i know how unpopular vee rubber. No wonder the quality is so so. Hahah

Krisno > haha...ingat lagu indah.

Ayie said...

i heard michelin and japan brands (yokohama i guess) are good

Willie said...

Ayie > Yup. They are good. Most Japanese brands are good.