14 July 2009

The Old man and A Pigeon

When I was back in Kampung, one of our relatives asked his photo to be taken because he said, he didn't have any single photo of himself. I pity him, so I agreed. I chose a unique background but it is hard to make him pose for my shots. I hope you guys like it and if you noticed it ,his hair is all white.
And I saw this pigeon who dropped by our Baki Orchard drinking our pipe water. Cool...and guess what? My mom said, pigeons always come back to our place for food and drink. Now we have lots of pigeons.
SIDE STORY

Well...if you guys are joining the Hyundai Competition, you should know that there are many photos that have been posted there. These are some of my favourites.
This one , up there, is one looking funny guy.
These are gorgeous ladies
I have not seen these any where before. Wow!

p/s : I wish to join, but I don't have people I know who drive Hyundai. They drive Inokom. Uwaaaa

20 Reptozian Messages:

Eric Lau said...

Hai, I'm Eric from Sungai Petani, Kedah, sorry for posting the request here, I cant find your email. I would like to request your kindness to bring in some traffic to my online fashion store. For each Malaysian traffic you bring to my online fashion store ( www.Dress212.com ) I will pay you RM0.01. I will track this based on Google Analytics. So the result is trustable. All you need to do is introduce it through your blog. If you have facebook friendster or other social networks, you can introduce at there too. Google analytics able to track the traffic source, I will based on that to reward you. Hope to see some traffic flow in. Thank you. Drop me an email at sales@dress212.com if you are interest. thank you.

amieyalen said...

tangkap that pigeon, and give me one...kekekek nice single portrait Bro.... :)

[h]einsen said...

ya adik beradik dgn pak uban kah..?heheh

ladyviral said...

I heard pigeon who comes to a certain house or person bring wealth and luck. So if you have a lot, I bet your household get lots of them :). Somehow someone told me before, pigeons choose people to be aorund with... always choosing the rich some say haha.

Willie said...

Eric > Will think about it.

Amiey > Would you like to catch it by yourself? Must be fun. Hahaha

HEinsen > Pak uban? Sapa ya? hahaha

LadyViral > Oh really? Hopefully, I will become rich one day.

Titil said...

Aww. Kesian juak ngan orang tua ya, sik penah diambik gamba. Tapi...gine nya molah IC? Sekda gamba juak ka?

casper said...

i'm looking someone who owns a hyundai too...lol

Big Momma said...

pergi showroom hyundai! eksyen2 mau test drive... he he

ladyviral said...

"I haven't seen this before" You meant the girls right? ahaha.

designationjazz said...

Hmmm... 3 in 1 blogpost.. confused confused...he he

A Little Devil On Your Shoulder said...

i know one who drives hyundai getz. my sis. too bad she's in KL hehehe...

Mei Teng said...

That old man's hair is really white.

Been told not to buy Korean cars...high fuel consumption.

cyrildason said...

I want to join the contest, but like you, most of my frens, which I know drive cars other than Hyndai..

-cyrildason.com

Cikgoo Jasz said...

Wau pak uban picture. Dont forget to give the picture. Sure he will thank you a lot with a big smile

AmirFX said...

Kacak gmbr urg tua ya bro... Paling best ada rambut seputih kedak ya... Cemya ku kelak... Ingin memmpunyai rambut putih semua.. Sik perlu dye rambut gik....

rainfield61 said...

I love the old man, yes, the old man's picture. He is cool.

Willie said...

Titil > Ya la. Nang kesian nya. Sik pernah bergambar. Hahaha

Casper > Hard to find one right?

Bigmomma > Hahaha...nati dia lempang kita kang? Susah....

LadyViral > Yup!

DesignationJazz > Read them slow and steady bah.

DeviLish > Can she send her car here. MAsih sempat bah. Hahahah

MeiTeng > Really? I was told that the trade in or resell value is very much lower here.

Cyril > Ya lah. If not, we can join together gather...hahahaha

CikguJasz > I will. As promised to him.

AmirFx > Jadi org putih terus. Hehehe

Rainfield61 > Thanks

Krisno said...

Fuyoooh...those are the pretties..

Ayie said...

it's nice that you took the photo of that relative. he'll be so happy

Willie said...

Krisno > Pretty pretty huh?

Ayie > Thanks