25 August 2009

Apple Pie, MacDonald

I don't get it. I can't seem to stop eating apple pie from McDonald. It tastes so good although some people complain that it's too sweet. But me? I am craving for it every time I visit MacDonald.
This is one of the classic menu of Mcdonald. I still remember that this food is served since i was in secondary school, which was years ago.
Oh! Apple Pie...I still like you until today.

Thanks to Ray Croc, the founder of MacDonald, because he created this business for us to enjoy.

And finally...thanks cherie for the award you gave me. I love it so much!

25 Reptozian Messages:

CT NORAMIZA said...

apple pie lover rupanya :)

ladyviral said...

Yummy, I love apple pie too~

betchai said...

i love apple pie too, however, it's been years i guess since i had an apple pie from McDo, I make my own apple pie :)

JT said...

wah.. apple pie.. lmk sik makan aieh..
the last time i always ate apple pie is when im working at mcd.. heheh

byk lebeh..

Ivy Metaga said...

i never try the apple pie hehee, maybe i should try some other time hehee

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Apple pie..memang my favourite! pasti di order stiap kali turun mcd. sama citarasa kitaduak tok hehe. Uishh lamak dah sik pegi mcd eh. Tonight mbak biniku lok hehehe..

amieyalen said...

Brother, puasa ni,,,, now hungry tgk apple pie tu... hahahahahah :P

eynda said...

Me too love apple pie....now banana pie dah takde ker?

Krisno said...

Looks yummy...

Merryn said...

I love this too! I dont really like the banana pie.. Still prefer this apple pie!

Samantha said...

LoL the most photographed apple pie ever Willie~

Willie said...

Wow! Glad to hear that many of you are apple pie lovers. I am not sure about banana pie. I'll check it out later.

designationjazz said...

i've tasted it once. Gave by my colleague, it's delicious!.. But i'm the the apple pie lover he he..

lina said...

I like McDees apple pies too. Yumm yumm!

Mei Teng said...

I have not eaten McDs apple pie for ages. I love their breakfasts.

khairul onggon said...

Willie.. nampaknya kita tok sama hehehehe... sampei mun apple pie abis, trpaksa makan banana pie hehehe...

Willie said...

hi all,

It's good to hear there are many apple pie lovers out there like you guys.

Ayie said...

i don't eat much fastfoods...keeping away from the unhealthy choices. Apple pie is ok but I find it quite sweet too. i have less tolerance with sweets. The crust i love =)

@ betchai...send me some of your apple pies, I bet it's not as sweet as mcDs!

chegu carol said...

This Apple Pie from McD is the reason I got left behind a flight on my way back to Kch when I was still studying there.

cherie said...

you are most welcome, willie! and love apple pie, too!

Marlene said...

Yay, I love this apple pie, too. Once I burnt my tounge out of greediness. I want to bite it as soon as it gets into my hand. :-D

cyrildason said...

Yuummmm.. It's really nice when its hot!

Saiful Nang

kenwooi said...

i think its nice! and cheap too coz can get 2 with RM3 =D

kenwooi.com

foongpc said...

I like McD's Apple Pie too but don't eat often cos it's high in sugar!

I like McD's desserts like sundae, sundae cone, chocotops, McFlurry. I really think they have some of the best desserts in town!

But honestly, must control myself, cos all these sugar laden food are simply not good for health!

Willie said...

Hi all,

Though we all love apple pie, it is true that some of you said, we need to control our sugar intake. Hehe