04 August 2009

Baby Close Up Shots

Few days ago, I had to baby sit my son full-time since his mummy was away for work. I couldn't really bring my son out because I am a bit concern about H1N1 outbreak in Kuching. Most of my time was spent at home entertaining my son with cartoons and toys.

This time around, I took photo of my son in a close up view. I guess, close up shots are best done with kids. This is because they have smooth skin and less editing needed.

As you can see. I used a very dark background, which was actually my bedroom (behind him) and I did not use flash light but rather, natural light that came from our living room door.

Lense : Nikkor 55 - 200 mm, f5.6, 1/25, ISO400




Hope you guys like it.

28 Reptozian Messages:

CT NORAMIZA said...

willie, i like the 3rd pic, how i wish we can do a photoshoot with u

Bb Hussain said...

i like the second and the forth picture..semuanya kacak.. :)

lvynana said...

I like the 2nd pic, cute.

erolnukman said...

wah...kacak2 gambar potret tok.lighting nya kacak!

Black Water Edition said...

if i getting married in kapit i call you to be my photographer can??? picture that u took is very beautiful. i like them all. keep up the good shot always!!

designationjazz said...

Nice shots.. wish u could snap a photo of Daryl n Aaron together sometime..

betchai said...

great shots of your son. i can't choose a favorite for they all are different and love them all.

Mysterious Witch said...

owhh... that was cute... :D

eugene said...

Those are really very nice pictures, i didnt know dark background can turn up to be this beautiful...........

hey thank for dropping by, i wil come back again,promise

Merryn said...

Like it? I dont like it.. I LOVE it! Nice job there willie!

Ms Tikot said...

Org yg minat ambik gambar memang tangannya ajaib bila ambik gambar. Cantik...

Ivy Metaga said...

again nice photoshoot...=)

love the 3rd and 4th pics...

ladyviral said...

I love the pictures! So well taken!

Mei Teng said...

I like the 2nd last one. How old is he? Father and son bonding time. :)

AmirFX said...

aku suka ngn gmbr #2.. chubby jak upa anak dirik ya...

Josephine said...

nice shoots...

amieyalen said...

waa... long time not here.... See, my ranking on top commentators already dropped off...huhuhuhuh

anyway, Nice close up photo bro.... It looks natural... u edited or not? looks nope... am i right?? :P

Titil said...

Awww. Kiuuut. Portrait shots paling bes diambik.

SEN said...

wahh..dah pande berpossing..sapalah bapak nya tok owh..?

Kris and Nadia said...

emmm.. i cant get it.. dia tinguk sepa tu?? :) hihi

Willie said...

CtNoramiza > Sure u can.

BbHUssain > THanks

Ivynana > U do? Thanks

Erolnukman > Natural lighting jak. Heheh

Uzzitter > Kapit? wow! Extra charges ya pok.

Designation > Maybe next time bro.

betchai > Hahah..u like all eh?

Mysterious Witch > Like the daddy bah.

Eugene > Thanks. No obligation anyway.

Merryn > I'm loving it

rainfield61 said...

Oh, sangat cantik. The boy is cute, the pictures are well designed.

Willie said...

MsTikot > Tangan ajaib. Uwahahaha

IvyMetaga > Thanks.

LadyViral > Thanks.

MeiTeng > 2 years plus.

AmirFx > MEmang Ada chubby skit.

Josephine > Thanks.

AmieyAlen > So little editing was done.

Titil > Memang.

Sen > Bapak nya adalah aku. Hahaha

Kris > Dia tengok luar pintu. Hahaha

Rainfield > Thanks

eynda said...

So cute :-)

Ssembonge said...

Cute and the natural lighting makes the shots look very real

Willie said...

eynda & Ssembonge > Thanks

Ayie said...

the natural look on the 3rd shot is good

FRANKIE said...

Good series