11 August 2009

Green International Fest 2009 at BCCK

Last weekend I was supposed to join my friend to attend "Green International Fest 2009" at Borneo Convention Centre, Kuching. But due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to cancel the plan. He said it was fun and interesting. So I decided to share some of his photos taken during the event. I think after Rainforest World Music Festival, this is an event we should look forward too.

For more photos, please visit : Condrey's Blog








16 Reptozian Messages:

Black Water Edition said...

Cool event!! Haiya if i know, i do like to see it with my eye!!

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Hi Willie! long time no see ehek. As usual, makin kacak gambar di ambik you hehe XD

betchai said...

great concert pictures, you captured the action and the lights so pretty well.

Ivy Metaga said...

macam best jak kan...=)

erolnukman said...

dah ku nanggar gambar2 ya mcm best jak event tok..
vanue pun best..lighting tip top..brg2 audio gempak..tp kenak penonton cam kureng jak bro..sik byk org dtg ka?

Willie said...

James > Next time we can go together.

Faizal > Thanks Audio.

betchai > Not my photos. Hahaha...my friend's photos.

IvyMEtaga > Mesti la best...

Erolnukman > Ya agi gambar awal bro. Penonton lom masuk gik. Ahaks

AmirFX said...

nak rambut punk ya seypul oi nak?! dasat juak konsert ya ehhss.. lamak juak dah sik pegi nak kedak ya..

designationjazz said...

Cooooollll.... wish i could gig at that concert!

Krisno said...

Best juak event hehehe...

cyrildason said...

Hmm.. I see not so many ppl...maybe not many came coz H1N1. Everyone is freaking out on the virus nowadays.

-cyrildason.com

rainfield61 said...

I surrender myself upon looking at your punk head. My monkey has lost to yours.

CT NORAMIZA said...

cool sarawakians!!! :)

Willie said...

AmirFx > Entahla. Sik ku kenal.

DesignationJazz > You should.

Krisno > Syg ku sik pergi.

Cyril > That was just before they actually started.

Rainfield61 > hahaha....you compared him to a monkey?

CtNOramiza > hahaha...cool yeah?

Mysterious Witch said...

Worr... the punk head looks cooool... hehe..

Ayie said...

you missed fun time in the concert! at least you have pictures to see =)

sharon (^.^) said...

Nice~ Good coverage. :)