03 August 2009

Kuching DUN New Complex

Some people are so lucky to get a first hand look at the new DUN building. They even went inside to have a look. Me? since I wasn't invited so, I just took photo of the building from outside. Instead of taking the photo from the waterfront, my friend and I decided to go there.

Unfortunately, we were not allowed to enter the building by the DUN policemen. Furthermore, at the time we were there, Datuk George Chan was expected to visit that building. We humbly asked the police officers to allow us to take a few snaps of the building just from the outside of the gate. Uwaaa...here are two of my best shots.
Magnificent huh? I heard that it will be opened to public soon.

17 Reptozian Messages:

betchai said...

yes, very magnificent, the b&w shot is fantastic.

CT NORAMIZA said...

the second pic, very nice la willie.

Ivy Metaga said...

love the second pic...=)

Willie said...

betchai > Thanks

CTNoramiza > Glad u like it.

IvyMetaga > Me too

The Nature Travelers said...

nice pic of the new DUN.

Desmond said...

Wow....every click is a satisfaction. Luckily we have digital cameras now or else if the negatives are spoilt we have to take it once more....

Bb Hussain said...

cantik yer the new complex..

JT said...

i've got to get in once.. sebelum d rasmikan.. ngee.. before the parliment move there.. only one word... magnificient...
it was beautiful..
er... i think thats more than one word already

Willie said...

NatureTraveller > Thanks dude!

Desmond > Thank goodness to our latest technology.

BBHussein > Cantik kan? Datanglah ke Sarawak lagi?

JT > What? you've been there? Unfair!

JT said...

YEAP... :D
and they say the pictures taken cannot be viewed or seen.. i dunno now though...
thats why i didnt dare to post it..
afraid they sue mme :|

designationjazz said...

Great engineering!..

Marlene said...

What a beautiful architecture! Is that newly-built? I'd love to see what's inside too. And your shot justifies the word, "amazing"!

Willie said...

JT > I heard u can release the photos after 27 July.

DesignationJazz > I agree with u.

Marlene > Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to enter the building or its compund. We will have to wait until it is opened to public.

cyrildason said...

the silverish image is my favourite. Symbolicly, iooks like we are under a 'kuku besi' administration..hahha

-cyrildason.com

Ssembonge said...

Malaysia is truly an Asian gem. I wish I could say the same about Kenyan architecture.

Willie said...

Cyril > Kuku emas ada? Hahaha

Ssembonge > I wish i could see some photos of KEnyan.

Ayie said...

wow, nice structure! great shots!