20 August 2009

Orchid Garden, Padawan 10th Mile

Since given a new position in the office, working life has been very hectic for me. Too many deadlines to meet and too little time to bargain. Hahaha... Most of the time, I couldn't read some blogs and I noticed that some of my blogger friends have become silent readers. Unlike other bloggers, I am at a disadvantage because I do not have wifi at home. I rely on office internet to blog. Hehe..

But then, if you remember in my previous post, I took photos of orchids. Well..this is the place. Orchid Garden at 1oth mile town. A nice place to go during weekends. The entrance fee is only RM2 per adult.








20 Reptozian Messages:

Mei Teng said...

The entrance fee to the orchid gardens in KL is RM1. Dirt cheap. Nice place for a weekend walkabout and photography session.

amieyalen said...

RM2? later la go there,,, Interesting place to visit... I guess...not sure juga la... but my sister said, she had her wedding photo shoots in orchid garden... but not sure where... maybe here i guess... :P

ladyviral said...

The place looks very nice.. I like the pillar... so traditional.

Willie said...

MeiTeng > That's cheap.

AmieyAlen > Maybe different orchid garden coz this one is rather small and simple.

LadyViral > Yup.

designationjazz said...

he he... gua sendiri blom pg sana lagi. One day I hope...

journey adventure said...

nice pic... when can we go

AmirFX said...

kacak tempat ya... mun wedding photoshot kacak ehhss..

ahlost said...

Didn't know such place existed :D

Merryn said...

I like the orchid 'tree'.. so nice!!!

Jay said...

nice pic bro.

Borneo Falcon said...

Never knew there is an orchid garden there. Nice info

eynda said...

RM2...so cheap....beautiful place :-)

Marlene said...

Isn't it wonderful to be with the nature? This awesome orchid garden is definitely a must-visit place. And it's cheap, too.

rainfield61 said...

You have great shots.

Willie said...

DesignationJazz > Very near to your house bro. Hehehe

JourneyAdventure > Have to wait when i'm not back to kpg.

Amirfx > Boleh lah juak, tapi limited choice bro.

AhLost > I didn't know it at first until my friend told me.

Merryn > Me too.

Jay > Thanks

BorneoFalcon > U can pay a visit there someday.

eynda > Someone told me it is cheaper in KL. Only RM1.

Marlene > Please come some day yeah?

Rainfield61 > These shot are normal...the usual...nothing special. Ahaks!

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Sikla ku tauk tempat tok wujud juak. Aku mesti pegi sitok klak! XD

Krisno said...

Nice pictures bro....

Willie said...

Faizal > Len kali mun gi kuching, singgah sia. Mbak bekal sekali. Best tmpt ya...redup redup utk org baru kawen. hahaha

Krisno > Thanks.

Ayie said...

that looks like a nice place to visit

cyrildason said...

I didn't know 10th Mile had an orchid Garden Man, I must move around more..

-cyrildason.com