24 August 2009

Venturing Into Woods

When I was a kid, I used to have a little bit of adventure by going into the jungle. That's why I joined the Scout team in school. Our teacher used to bring us for camping and I collected many Scout awards for myself. My last membership as a scout member was in form 6. They call it Pengakap Kelana.

Today, if you ask me whether I am interested in going into a jungle, my answer will be No No No! Hahaha... our choices and hobbies change with our age right? I would prefer to go for a picnic and a resort. I don't like to be bitten by mosquitoes or having build a camp.
Since I have not gone home to my village for quite some time, last weekend, I decided to walk around my village house. I discovered that there were some dead trees and branches. I asked myself "Should I photograph them?" After a while, I decided to take a few shots of them. I really hope they turn out to be beautiful for you guys.
I think, not everything that is alive is lovely to shoot. Objects like woods and dead trees can produce nice shots too. But don't ask me question like "What's the meaning of these photos?" because the answer is, "I do not know it" Hahaha...
Enjoy... All photos were taken with ISO100, 1/15, f5.6

15 Reptozian Messages:

Krisno said...

hehehe..nice photo shots..

designationjazz said...

he he... unique captures!..

journey adventure said...

love the photos especially on the tree root

cherie said...

you're so funny, hehehe...

Willie said...

Krisno & DesignationJazz > Thanks

JourneyAd > The root looks beautiful right?

Cherie > Am I? Hehehe

khairul onggon said...

hahaha mena mena.. dolok lain bila dah besar bekerja tok dah lain hehehe.. Niway, gambar kayu2 aku pun sik tauk pa masudnya hehehehe... Tapi gambar2 nang piao liang! hehehe...

Ivy Metaga said...

cantik lah wajah baru blog tok hehehe, baru kmk perasan, dan gambar kayu2 ya..unik..=)

C.Alv.B said...

Change template again? nice.. anyway..the shot have a meaning.. and to me its more to 'ages' hehehe

eugene said...

you know Willie, one of my regrets in life is that i did not join the scout, seriously i really regretted it. that's why i strongly encourage my two sons to get into it, i am glad my eldest is, and the youngest when the time comes, i will say the same to him

ahlost said...

never thought of taking wood pics even though i see them everyday :D

Rose said...

I much prefer to take shots of natures, like woods, trees and flowers. They are beautiful, natural and easier to take than alive things and even human being! :p

rainfield61 said...

Hahahaha... you are as funny as the dead woods.

You sure have processed the photo. Haven't you?

Faizal n Fashitah said...

I like the last pic. Ntah laa.. tapi aku suka nangga.. nang kacak. Nice one bro! XD

Ayie said...

i never really liked camping out...i think i enjoy the comforts of home and i prefer white sandy beaches and pools too

Willie said...

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments. Seriously, those photos are merely beautiful. No hidden meaning. And yes, people change over time right? I believe you guys would prefer to be on a resort like me. Hehehe

Eugene > Scout is a good uniform body. It will teach your son to be discipline.