07 September 2009

Editing and Birthday

I have asked people about how to use photoshop. The response was quite common and typical. Worst, some refused to share their expertise. "Why so kedekut one? " I asked myself. Many of them told me "No specific lesson. Just venture". All these while, I usually adjust the level and contrast. Never ever I tried to play with the colour curve. So I decided to experiment on the colour curve on this Breeze Model "Apprilia" and created a bloom. This is the result.
Last week also, I attended a birthday party of my niece. She's seven years old now. But, during the party, I saw a beautiful girl and I took a photo of her. Her name is Cleo.
And here it is, the real birthday girl, my niece, Sonia. MY son was standing on the left. Actually my son blew the candles. Hahahah
Happy Birthday Sonia!

26 Reptozian Messages:

CT NORAMIZA said...

willie, i like the first pic, nice :)

kurekiyo said...

doh bro...pa susah susah...klak ku ngajar ko...boh riso la...ku cas RM50 jk sejam...kekeke....joking la bero...

Cath J said...

I have a hard time playing with photoshop too.. I have to search from the internet on how to use it.. and some I figure it myself... But yet, still can't really master it hahahha...

I like the way you do the 2nd pic... always wanted to do that... but... *sigh*.... hahhaha

Norris said...

ehehe...aku sik lokek ilmu willie...
all my design using photoshop...
past 2 year i'm using photoshop 7 and now photoshop cs3...
2 3 tahun pakai aku hanya dapat kuasai 50% saja..
still want to learn more...interesting man....

SEN said...

nice one..aku pun byk explore kedirik juak..sllu dload ebok or ngga rah youtube jak..

designationjazz said...

Happy belated birthday Sonia... All the best wishes and God Bless!

Rudy said...

Photoshop do make us busy...eheh..but yeah, it was fun!

Ivy Metaga said...

the last pic best...

betchai said...

lovely pictures again, the birthday girl look so happy with her cake :) it happened with my niece before too, before she can blew her cake, my nephew blew it :)

Willie said...

CTNoramiza > Thanks.

Kurekiyo > Hehehe...x boh jak.

CathJ > They have it in internet? Geee...I should surf it too.

Norris > Bagus pok. KElak ku nanyak kawu juak.

Sen > Kelak ku ngecheck lama youtube juak bro.

DesignationJazz > Thanks

Rudy > U mesti dah ro makey photoshop. Hehehe

Ivy > THanks

Betchai > Hhahahah...they must be confused on who's celebrating birthday. Hahha

ladyviral said...

I enjoy photoshop... it does wonders to our photos :). Beautiful photos.

Mei Teng said...

Your nieces are pretty. Nice photos of the little girls too.

Becklee said...

Happy birthday,Sonia. Great pictures, Willie.

J.H said...

love the first picture :D very nice!

Josephine said...

i m a photoshop idiot! T__T

Krisno said...

Wah..best juak gambar hehehe...why don't you go to facebook and add friends with photographers like Jason victor, Patrick law, Jerry Kennedy and some more untuk share pendapat hehehe...

bunga said...

lamak dah mek sik jengok blog kitakk...nice editing! gamba nemiak sorang ya cute ada jakk.....

rainfield61 said...

Look at the last picture, seems like you have had your wonder.

Willie said...

LAdyViral > I'm still learning. Heheh

MeiTeng, Becklee, JH > Thanks

Josephine > Me too. Hahaha

Krisno > Blom gik. KEkeke...i'm sure they are too busy to check out my photos.

BUnga & Rainfield > Thanks

Mysterious Witch said...

I like Cleo's pic... She's beautiful... :)

Norris said...

willie. aku mau tanya...mcm nie u buat gambar yang last ya? ada color ada b&w?
ajar lok.tq

Willie said...

MysteriousWitch > Finally! Someone agreed with me.

Norris > aku guna Photoshop Cs4. Kawu mesti select dulok. pasya apply balck and white.

cyrildason said...

that's a totally different pic of apprilia..niely done bro

-cyrildason.com

ahlost said...

Wow.. you're good edi what.. I only know how to put my url in every picha and resize them *LOL*

Ayie said...

she looks so happy with her cake!

I use photoshop for my final render presentation when I have projects but I'm not an expert. It's not my major program that's why I really don't know deep about it.

foongpc said...

Believe it or not. I don't know how to use Photoshop! : )