01 September 2009

An Evening Out at Kuching Waterfront

Last week, I met up with my photographer friend at the waterfront, Kuching. We went there late, at around 7 pm. As usual, the weather was dark and it was about to rain. Not sure whether it was a good time to take photo. But anyway, we weren't there to take photos of waterfront. Just to lepak...
(At this time, a few foreigners were busy walking around waterfront)
(The old Fort, that had just finished its restoration. I like the mirror image in this photo)

(The photo above is a Ramadhan Bazaar)
(This is India Street, taken at 11 pm)

I seriously think it was a good idea that Kuching built Waterfront because not only it beautifies Kuching, it is also a good place for family evening out.

27 Reptozian Messages:

CT NORAMIZA said...

bazar ramadan??? waaa nak umai :(

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Kacak pic India Street ya willie eh XD

Ms Tikot said...

Semua pic ya kacak eh...

Willie said...

CtNoramiza > I tengok dari jauh jer. Sikda masuk ke dalam. Hahaha

Faizal > Boleh la tahan. ISO tinggi juak.

MsTikot > Thanks. Walaupun time ya mok HUjan. Hahahah

amieyalen said...

Nice last picture!!!!!! :P

Borneo Falcon said...

Good to see the Square Tower is back again after months of restoration

ladyviral said...

Wow very beautiful! Nice pictures, Willie. The Ramadhan Bazaar looks so grand. Very beautiful.

Ivy Metaga said...

semua gambar nampak kacak, nampak mewah jak hihi

Norris said...

wow~...!! tok baru gambar....kacak giler...mun gambar kawin aku polah sitok dolok time jam 7pm kan best...ish!!!...jeles nya...
gambar mcm tok tanpa flash kan willie? ISO berapa?

Mei Teng said...

Waterfront seems to be up and coming everywhere in East Msia. Sandakan has one too. I agree that adding a waterfront not only makes the city beautiful but also provides a place for people to hang out.

Willie said...

Amiey > Thanks.

borneoFalcon > Yeah...

LadyViral > It is grand.

IvyMetaga > Ya kah?

Norris > au bro. Sikda flas. ISO 1600.

betchai said...

stunning photos. don't know which one to choose, they all have their characters.

designationjazz said...

I like the simetri image of the Square Tower. Look astonishing!..

Mysterious Witch said...

I always love waterfront... stop for a drink along the way or sometimes take a boat to the other side.. hehehe

babYpose said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful evening at Kuching Waterfronts, i've been there once, loved it :)

C.Alv.B said...

Wah..look so nice..I wonder what kind of food at Bazaar Ramadhan there..hehhhee.. must delicious one :)

lvynana said...

nice photo, india street pun nampak kacak giler.

Willie said...

MeiTeng > Sandakan has it too? Cool...

Betchai > Thanks

Designation Jazz > Nice right?

MysteriousWitch > That's right. Hope u like it very much.

Hi babyPOse > Thanks for visiting.

CalVB > I've not tried yet. hehehe

Ivynana > India street is different at later night right?

SiMpleSmArtErMe said...

Bazzar Ramadan with a canopy...??
Humm..

Krisno said...

Nice view of India Street...

rainfield61 said...

Beautiful shots especially the water image.

Willie said...

SimpleSmarterme > Surprise surprise!

Krisno > Thanks

Rainfield61 > Thanks dude

J.H said...

I am amazed by those beautiful evening shots :) well done!

kurekiyo said...

mun dah photo grab her...photo grap her juak...kekeke....

cyrildason said...

The picture of the square is nice, and i really like the India street picture.

Em, I feel that the waterfront is worth its built, but I wish they would include fast food/exclusive dining outlets along it.. like KFC, bing!, Secret recipe and starbuck.. all overlooking the river. That would be really something you know.

-cyrildason.com

Willie said...

JH > Thanks.

Kurekiyo > Err...blur aku

Cyril > I totally agree with you.

Marlene said...

Geez, these are all gorgeous! The place and the shots. These make me dream even more to visit Kutching. Hubby's looking forward to it, too. :-)

Btw, thanks for the message on my blog, I didn't mean to. I haven't opened my RSS reader for the past days because of my work demands. It's always like this when the school starts. I need to bloghop less considering my work. But everything will be back to normal again soon. :-) So I'm coming back!