02 September 2009

The Misty Road

To go to Pontianak, you can always use the road from Tebedu. On thing about travelling using this road is that, you still have to go through thick and ancient forests. I went through this road quite late last week. At around 6.oo pm, the surrounding was beginning to darken and thick fog started to form. Furthermore, it was about to rain soon.

(This was the view i took from my side mirror)

(This was ahead of me. Waiting to devour me into the twilight zone)

(I was on the peak of a road)

21 Reptozian Messages:

lina said...

My... Imagine driving along the misty road alone. Reminds me of the movie "The Fog". Huhuhu

Rudy said...

twilight zone..kinda spooky...but i think it look goods on camera..

Faizal n Fashitah said...

style eh!..kedak dlm crita hantu jak ehek..spooky! ehek

amieyalen said...

Long time since my last visit to Pontianak...huhuhuhuh

lama juga dah tak lalu that kind of area... thick forest... dark... and creepy...huhuhuhuh :P

lvynana said...

menakutkan :D

Sumuk said...

wah.. mmg mcm movie Twillight!

ladyviral said...

The 7th month! Eeeeee! :P

C.Alv.B said...

Twilight zone, the fog..huhuuu..but I wish one day I can have that kind of experience..hehhee

Willie said...

Lina > Scary huh? But i am used to that road. I had little fear of it.

Rudy > Yup. Good on shots.

FaiZal > Spooky Kitaro!

AmieyAlen > you'll be surprised that in that thick jungle, still there ar villages.

Ivynana > Haha

SumuK > Ada kah scene tok dlm cerita twilight?

LadyViral > what's that 7th month? I am blur...hahaha

CalVB > Many ladies said that they are afraid of this road, when driving alone in the evening.

KHaiRuL aNTaSHa said...

wow.!!!..style jak aihh...

Your SunShine said...

Its Eerily spookily beautiful. :|
I get that sometimes while on roadtrips to no where... especially driving at night. i kept imagining as though i would see a head or something. haha!
great shot. I've always wanted to have a good car side mirror shot. i'm so jealous u get to do that! :P
have a great week! Ü

One Other ... said...

Oh I love that side-mirror view!

khairul onggon said...

Willie, kmk ada merancang nak ke pontianak via belon.. ada org madah via road bahaya menakah?

reanaclaire said...

wow..so foggy and looks like.. u know.. err..going to pontian... haha.. yeah, spooky is the word.. i would be very scared too if alone..

rainfield61 said...

They are very cool pictures.

kurekiyo said...

for me it kinda spooky doe...pa perasaan d maya nya bos...ke ke ke...

Krisno said...

hehe..remind me of the movie "The Mist"...

cyrildason said...

When there is mist, then thats the time I can use my fog lamp on my car. In kuching, you seldom get mist/fog.. so the lights are not really useful.

Btw bro, you still want the domain? I will introduce you to the webhosting service, and help you set up your blog... then, you can let me know if you want anything else. I'd help. No problem =D

-cyrildason.com

khairul onggon said...

Willie, ko peminat gundam nak? i think u should see this.. klik kat link tuk.. http://www.muza-chan.net/b2/blogs/index.php/weblog/eng/good-bye-gundam

Hehehe,....

Life Ramblings said...

that sure looks spooky in every sense of the word.

Cath J said...

*gulp*