29 September 2009

Nicolekiss.com and My Beer

Hi guys,

I am currently watching Nicolekiss interview at Project Alpha. She is interesting because her blog is a travel blog. I strongly recommend you guys to read her blog at nicolekiss.com

The holiday for me has ended since Monday. There were lots of memories which I left behind in our kampung. That day in our kampung, I had a look at our "Parabola" - Satelite before leaving for Kuching. My father-in-law bought it for a few hundred ringgit, a few years back. We could watch many Chinese and Indonesian programmes. But today, since my father-in-law had passed away, the Parabola was not mantained. It is useless now.
I heard some people said, it is illegal to install a parabola because we have to pay for the broadcast, but then, if you go to Sarawak, you can see them almost everywhere and have not heard any legal action taken to those who have parabola. Hahaha. Well...people tend to break the law right?

My kampung was really "happenings" -merrier- during the holiday. As we cleaned up the mess in the house, I could see the only thing that my relatives left in the fridge were two cans of lonely beer. I don't drink beer but my relatives do. So, we just left the beer in the fridge until our next school holiday.
(The lonely beers- let the eggs accompany you yeah?)

15 Reptozian Messages:

Mei Teng said...

I have always thought that one needs a permit or something to install one of those satelites in homes. Over here, it's not a norm although I have come across a home near where I live that has this satelite thing (but not as large as the one featured in your blog).

Big Momma said...

i like the lonely beer photo... so cute lah.. it happens in my house too.

Willie said...

MeiTeng > People here buy it easily.

BigMomma > Hahaha...nobody drinks it after holiday right?

Coffee Girl... said...

Nice shot of the beers, willie!! reminds me of some beer ad during fill-in time before movie. lupak apa ad.

SunShine said...

Oh! Those parabolas reminds me of my home back at Philippines!!! we call them "Cable TV"
haha!! Awesome!

Ü

C.Alv.B said...

I wish can have parabola too.. I saw at along the way to Lawas, each house owned one.. dislike KK, we cannot have it..illegal..sigh..

Willie said...

CoffeeGirl > ada kah? uih? best ah. Just like an advert? terrer la aku tok? Hahhaa


Sunshine > Cable TV? a good name.

CalVb > Are you non of the Sabahan has it?

designationjazz said...

*sigh* lonely beers all alone in the fridge..-haha i like that quote!

wenn said...

wow..the parabola..hvn't really seen one from near..

~dolly~ said...

LOL..
her correcct link is nicolekiss.blogspot.com

but your link is direct to her blog also..
yeah.. i watch project alpha since fourfeetnine episode #1
haha..

Krisno said...

thinking of beers..i just realize i left 1 can inside the fridge.

SiMpleSmArtErMe said...

I have watched "Parabola" - Satelite tv programme before..more channel thn astro..

khairul onggon said...

willie.. congrats di atas kejayaan molah renovation blog tuk ehehehe...

Gambar beer ya nya pun apa org nunggah tone kah apa nang mantap..

Ayie said...

lonely beers...needs your attention willie!

Willie said...

DesignationJazz > Cute quotes. Thanks

wenn > You have not seen one before?

Dolly > How nice of you to visit my humble blog.

Krisno > hahaha...don't drink and drive bro.erema