04 September 2009

Not The Normal Dental Clinic

Oh yes. Stop the traditional clinic. Hahaha...I'm not asking for clinics to change but I just wish to have more modern clinics like the photos below. I am proud to say that my schoolmate (Dr Irene) has started his own dental clinic two years ago. Her clininc is called Oral Care Clinic, located near Wisma Seberkas Kuching.

Recently, I just had my tooth remove cause it was bad. I did teeth check up and scaling almost every year but this time around I broke a teeth while munching my food. So I had to remove it for safety reason. One thing about Dr Irene's clinic is that, it is different. The traditional clinic looks boring and not entertaining. But hers? Look at the photos below. She has lot of animax characters / figurines on display. Gundam, transformers, etc.
Not only its her husband hobby, but because they want kids to enjoy themselves in the clinic.
Traditional clinics will have health posters, painted in peach, a boring bench and do not provide magazines for people to read. But Dr Irene's clinic is different.
Look at the chess set! Transformers' chess set!
And wow! Gundam of different grades!

What do you think? Would you want to visit this clinic for dental check up?

31 Reptozian Messages:

bee said...

I would cause its so cool!! but alas am in semenanjung

ladyviral said...

oh yes! I love them figurines! what a nice thought of them :).

betchai said...

wow, would never thought it would be a dental clinic, cool pictures.

Rudy said...

wow...berapa RM cabut willie..mine sudah belubang la..mun ditandah lak pecah..

amieyalen said...

Cool la that clinic... different from other clinics I've been to....

but, hws the price there?? cos, looks interesting,,, mana tau sakit gigi nanti I go there.... :P

Borneo Falcon said...

I have not been to a dental clinic for like more than 10 years. I don't mind coming to this one. Looks fun

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Shiohhhh!! nice!! n creative! something different XD

Black Water Edition said...

wow...aku mesti pergi tok molah gigi siya!!!

Mei Teng said...

I never look forward to visiting my dentist. Each visit costs a lot too. Dentists make alot out from their patients.

Big Momma said...

cool !!! mun embak anak pergi sia, sure syuok punyer..

SEN said...

wak klinik gigi ka kedey figurine or tempat service figurine tok..?eheh..

Ivy Metaga said...

memang unik lah

Krisno said...

haha...i like gundams..

Ms Tikot said...

Yoh... stail juak Dental Clinic tok.

Willie said...

bee > hahah...come over then.

Ladyviral > They are indeed very thoughtful.

betchai > They are different.

Rudy > Rega sik fix la bro. U kenak nanyak sidak.

AmieyAlen > You can just contact me if you need the price.

BorneoFalcon > 10 years? Adoi!!

Faizal > jgn lupa pergi sana!

BlackWaTer > Sila Sila. Hahaha

MeiTeng > Oh yes .but it is one of the most profitable business.

Bigmomma > Sila sila

SEN > Mcm mcm ada...hahaha

IvyMetaga > Best kan?

Krisno > since when?

MsTikot > Nang stail eh!

chubskulit said...

Nope, i'd be scared lol... Coo pics!

chubskulit said...

Nice looking photographs..

Ai Shiang said...

That's cool! Quite a while ago, in the news, I heard that there is a dental clinic in the US even the dentists dress up like Star Wars people. I guess that way, it's not a nightmare for kids to visit dentists :o)

Norris said...

luarbiasa!!

J.H said...

wow, look like toy shop than a dental surgery :-)

lina said...

Wah, what a cool clinic. Pity it's so far away otherwise, I'll definitely want to have a check-up there! :)

lvynana said...

mahal sik? org padah sia charge mahal? betul ke?

Ayie said...

that's nice, something fresh and new not the traditional clinic indeed.

Becklee said...

Her clinic is different and I think it will attract the younger generation. For me, most important is the dentist's way of treating the patient, i.e take trouble to explain the condition of tooth and with friendly disposition and with modern dental equipment so that we don't feel scared.

kurekiyo said...

damn...I think transformers also go to that doctor for their dental checkups and they give the doctor the souvenir in a form of a chess set...similar to gundams...where is that clinic?...maybe can meet prime face to face...hehe

cherie said...

willie, my boys would love your dentist for her thoughtfulness! wow!!! (btw, i hope you're feeling better after the tooth extraction.)

cyrildason said...

Wahh.. thats not the ordinary boring clinic.

Well, I went to the dentist this month.. and it poked a huge deep hole in my pocket... Now, I've to curb my spending to cover the cavity in done by the dentist on my pants.. haha

-cyrildason.com

Willie said...

Chubs > scared of dentist? Hahaha

AiShiang > Tha't extreme . Don't u think so?

Norris > Hahaha...

JH > Hahaha...it sure did!

Lina > none of the dentals at your place is like this?

Ivynana > Hmmm...yg aku tauk, charges tok standard. Sidak ada persatuan. Harga standard.

Ayie > Yes.

Becklee > Don't worry. The service is excellent.

Kurekiyo > The have the pRime's head. Hahaha

Cherie > I feel far better after my tooth was removed.

Cyril > kekeke...remember to take care of your teeth bro.

designationjazz said...

wowww!....... I love the transformers chess set!... where did she buy it?.. he he..

ahlost said...

Ohh.. i pass by that clinic everytime I go to Dr Chen's *LOL*

sha_Drizzz said...

hye,this clinic ad perkhidmatan braces sik? i tgh find clinic yg agak murah untuk buat braces..anybody know plisss...